Wednesday, April 27, 2005

8:12 a m on Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Boy, has this ever been a night. Been sitting here since yesterday off and on while doing some copying for people I'm doing research for, then I made a new web page for Coming Events for this Knox County Illinois page, then added two pages I made one for my niece's wedding which is happening in June, and then the other for a DAR daughter marking of a grave in the Knoxville Cemetery, Knoxville, Il. Then I went through over 300 digital photos I have on my computer and named by the people whose names are on the tombstones, these are just for the Knoxville Cemetery, Knoxville, IL. Then added a few obituaries to the Knox Obit page. then had to upload them all. Got that all done. Then decided my niece needed a guest book for people to wish her good luck on her coming marriage so I made a wedding guest blogger and attached it to her web page. Oh, what a night and early morning. The old man gets up as ususal and never says a word. Doesn't say "Gooding morning, how are you today?" Nope nothing comes out of his mouth. He just goes into the kitchen and gets ready for work and then talks to our daughter Kate. She's always in a fowl mood and I can't seem to say anything to her in the mornings either. So, just kept working on this and now am going to go and lay down for a bit. Have to go to town to run some errands today and then be back at the grind stone tonight and later on. Don't we just love all this genelaogy.... somebody outhere is where and whom we might be able to locate them if they would just show their pretty little faces somewhere along the line. Well, better skid daddle and get a little rest before the morning is over. You all out there in Genealogy land have a great day a hunting everyone up and hope you find whom or whoever you are looking for....
Just me,
Foxie
http://www.usgennet.org/usa/il/county/knox/

http://www.usgennet.org/usa/il/county/warren/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You are theWeb Counter
Free Hit Counter
Visitor to look in!Thanks & come again! make sure to leave your mark in history here today...