Monday, June 06, 2005

UPDATE

Hello everyone,
Have been super busy and have not been for Kathy Mills, and Joyce would not be getting anything online right at the moment...... But I am... And they hae been great. Just an update I have an upcoming wedding for my niece who is like a daughter to me and we had her bachlorette party on June 04, 2005. I was in for a huge surprise when we went to the bars in the District they call it now in downtown Rock Island, IL. It was crazy. I'd never seen so many young children out in the bars in all of my life. there were several we were in that were so crowed you couldn't hardly breath. Then when they get to dancing and they said the Sixties was awful and degrading and whatever. Well, I've got news for all of us who was raised in the olden golden times of the 1960's They now have Elvis beat all to heck with the dancing. I could not hardly believe the way people were dancing and such even just two girls. They called Elvis vulgar. Well, my main man Elvis, was tame compared to what I watched all night.... But we had fun. I just tried to ignore it. The music was so loud the speakers were vibrating and it was on records or somehting of that order. Seemed the places they had a band at weren't doing as good a business as the ones that didn't have a band. But we had a gay old time and everything was fine. Just tired and now trying to take a breath before the storms hits.
I am busy with wedding and such and then have the DAR marking then next week end. So, if i am doing research for you just hang in there I will get to it.... I'm not home much at the moment and not have to go to bed after sitting here all night answering emails.... so will chat with my friends inthe outer world of genealogy land a little bit later. Have a great and loving time.
Foxie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You are theWeb Counter
Free Hit Counter
Visitor to look in!Thanks & come again! make sure to leave your mark in history here today...